Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day

Dear Joe,

Today I went to clean up and place flowers at my Aunt & Uncles grave at the cemetery where they are buried at. 

My uncle served in the Army so naturally he is located in the Military section, and my aunt was buried there with him too under a very special circumstance.
One that I won't air on the Internet.

Anyway, of course the whole area was covered in flags, red white and blue flowers, decorations, etc.

I thought of you. Because of your military background, and extremely thankful that you got to come home alive from it all.

That someone wasn't visiting you today the way I was visiting my family.

On the way home... A car with an Oregon sticker on the back was in front of me almost the whole way.

It was an interesting day. This time at 11:11, I thanked God that you made it out of the military safe.

Just wanted to share that.

Love,
"Jill"







No comments: