Monday, June 3, 2024

Personal Blog

 


Dear Joe,

I had started a separate personal blog where I have some updated information on my life; should you be curious as to what I publish aside from what I have in the past here.

I just started it back up at the urging of a colleague for entertainment purposes. He swears my life should be a Reality Show (No Thank You). He would tune in as I have some wild life experiences and stories to go with them that he finds fascinating & amusing.

I guess.

Anyway, unfortunately the most recent posts are not at all comedy, instead I used this outlet to express what emotions that I have been going through since my mom's cancer diagnosis. So unfortunately, there is very little that will hit the funny bone. I'm sure in time this will change.




As always, I hope you are doing well.

Take care,

"Jill"

No comments: