Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Beautiful Memory

Dear Joe,

All day today I had been reminded of you... This first thing I find in my PO Box this morning was this:





Of course this did put a smile on my face for a few moments today.

Then I just got a pic sent to me from my sponsor of my custom surf board in the works... At first glance it looks innocuous. That you are looking at the laminates for my new board.

Upon closer inspection, I found you.


I asked if I could get one of those planes glassed onto the tail of my board, but they happen to be a logo for another Surf Board Company (unknown to me) so I couldn't have one.

When asked why I wanted that, I explained that it reminded me of someone that meant the world to me, retired from the Air Force, that is now a beautiful memory.

Love,
"Jill"

No comments: