Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving




I'm glad you made it out alive after your 20 years of service. 

This is the time of year where people say what they are most thankful for. While I could fill up the internet with a list miles long, I will keep it short, sweet, and Joe-centric.

I am Thankful for your friendship, your support, your guidance, and mostly your love. Even if I don't have any of those anymore, I am Thankful that I had experienced that at least once in my lifetime.

I am Thankful that you shared your family with me. Whom I love and want to be around more than my own.
(not hard to imagine as you know).
They welcomed me and treated me as if I was their own. For that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

I am Thankful for the wonderful memories you have given me in the past years. I hope to be able to hang onto them as much as I can for as long as I can.

I am Thankful for You.


God Bless you and your family <3


I love and miss ALL of you guys.


Happy Thanksgiving, Joe.


Love,
"Jill"








Happy Turkey Day
Love, 
"Jill"




No comments: