Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Kambuchuchuchucha Tea (Portlandia Reference)




Dear Joe,

After much contemplation and advice from friends and über fit people, I have been adopted a healthier diet and lifestyle.

So much so that most everything is organic, non GMO, and almost totally vegetarian. 
Don't worry... I still enjoy a good burger or chicken breast from time to time.
It wasn't my goal but ended up that way. And I'm feeling pretty good these days :)

My latest obsession is Kombucha Tea. Oh where to start?!.... Yeah they look kind of weird. Some have chia seeds in them (great source if omega-3's and fiber), and if you aren't into "bitter" teas these "bite back".


*my favorite*


Though I do have my limits and there is one flavor that just pushed it.
The Green Chia.



I'm all for trying new things, and I did try this one but will never ever drink it again.


It is made with Blue Green Algae. YES ALGAE.
I don't care how good for you it is, I'm not consuming that crap again.


Can't believe I paid money for a bottle when I could have licked a dirty fish tank for free.



Today I tried a new flavor "Trilogy". It's OK. I'm not into Ginger all that much unless its Gingerbread or Ginger Snap cookies. Both of which are banned from my stomach :/ *sigh*



Haha.. I think I found out why I like these so much... Contains trace amount of alcohol *jk*


Though to be truthful, I did shake the bottle before I drank it.
Oops!


Then I spotted this...

Dang! Apparently it's edible

*giggle*

I miss you.

Love,
"Jill"

No comments: