Sunday, April 7, 2013

Part 2





Dear Joe,

Last night while I was decompressing after a long day of packing and moving, I settled in with some Chinese Food, Cosmo & Glamour magazines, and Sex and the City on DVD.

I can't tell you how many times I have watched that whole series plus the 2 movies that came out. It's beyond ridiculous but I still never tire of them :)
That morning I can still remember. And my mom had asked me what it was that you were going to give me that caused the partial loss of hearing in all Martinez.
*giggle*

While thumbing through my Cosmopolitan I came across the above page.
Of course, who do I think of? You. Just because it is Oregon... I know you aren't in Portland.

However I don't remember seeing a 1st part of the story so I was confused to see it dubbed "Part 2". Most likely it went undetected in last month's issue. Typical.

Today is my "Part 2" in the packing and moving saga that is me, but I wanted to share with you these little "tid bits".

When I finally got to bed, I rolled over and saw the time. *pictured below*

I made a wish. But this time it was to get the rest of what I needed done today.

Fingers Crossed! Now I just need to get out of bed.
*Sigh*

Love,
"Jill"



No comments: