Monday, October 21, 2013

Life is Messy

Dear Joe,

Today sucked. On a grand scale.

I just found out that one of my coworkers whom I like a lot, may not be there for much longer.
She got injured on the job, filed a workman's comp claim and now the company is playing dirty by demoting her, and giving her tasks that, while they are modified to suit her injury, they know she will not like it.

They are obviously trying to get her to quit so they don't have to pay unemployment, but she isnt budging.
However the site manager pulled her in his office to give her a heads up that corporate is trying to get rid of her but he is going to do everything he can to keep her on.

I think he's just "playing the part" and really won't do anything, or can do anything. If corporate wants it, it is going to happen regardless.

Either way, I lose another person I enjoy working with.
Today sucked.

And as every day... I miss you.

I don't believe the statement "Time Heals all Wounds". If that was the case I wouldn't have this tremendous ache in my heart still.
It's been going on for Years now... I fear it will never stop.


for my sake... I hope this Max Lucado guy is right.
So far, Nope. But I have to have faith that someday, I will.

I miss having my best friend there to be there beside me when I feel this way.

I miss You.

Love,
"Jill"

No comments: