Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Yang'd It

Today I was on FIRE at work.

I rocked that surgery bench like I owned it. Precision and perfection... I didn't want it to end. I even let out a sigh of displeasure when it was time to go to lunch. For which my coworkers were amused.

Of course.
Simpletons.

I had a "Christina Yang" day. And Dear God I hope there are a TON more like it on a daily basis in the immediate future.
No pressure ;)



So now with the ability to prove myself at work, people are getting nervous. It has been said that there are 2 people (not one of them) in my department who are going to be on the chopping block before the New Year.
I am expected to rise up further in the surgical rankings by December in order to facilitate the losses of these individuals.
This I am not too excited about, but it is not my decision. I hope they understand.
It is nothing personal on my end... I just have the need to push myself to be the best in everything I do, and this job is my passion... There is no choice.



Love,
"Jill"

No comments: