Friday, March 15, 2013

Meet "Pinky"


Dear Joe,

Seems you aren't the only one who engages in dangerous hobbies.. Meet mine :)

My board is finally finished and will be on it's way to me next week. It was supposed to be here last Monday but the shaper missed the pick up time. No big deal... it's still cold here and I haven't received my wetsuit yet so I wont be braving the Pacific without one. Just gives me that much more time to stare at my pristine board before covering it in wax and sand.

And pressure dings... Wow, maybe I wont want to ride this one after all lol.

I have to take it to Pacifica and Santa Cruz at least. That would be a damn crime not to. Maybe even Carmel (got some friends down that way), though there have been some shark sightings and I don't feel the need to become a paraplegic or have my board look like a puzzle piece.

OK I'm going to shut up now before I talk myself out of surfing and into quilting or some less dangerous pastime.

Thinking of you always,
"Jill"


No comments: