Thursday, March 7, 2013

Special Delivery

Dear Joe,

A while ago while talking to my bestie, upon knowing about you, our history, and the situation as it is now, she had told me that she had found in her desk drawer at her new job, an airplane of all things.

She called me and was so excited about this little "find" of hers and said that she would send it to me. She felt that I would appreciate it rather than her tossing it in the trash can.

This was weeks ago that she had mentioned this to me so by now I had long forgotten about her offer.

That was up until last night when I went and checked my PO Box. Inside a padded envelope sent from PA I found this:


And Yes... that is the blanket you made for me years ago. It is one of my favorites.

I just might grab a sharpie and write your name below the cockpit for giggles :)

Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you.

I hope you are doing well and know you are missed.

Love,
"Jill"

No comments: