Saturday, January 18, 2014

For the Love of Sarcasm



Cracked.com totally gets me... and so does one of it's writers S. Tran


I have spent the last 2 hours in stitches laughing over this man's writing style. He gives me so much to aim for in my own writing and speech.


Ironically a few friends of mine have asked if I was a "ghost writer" for this website as well as The Onion
*another one of my favorite sites*


So I guess I should feel flattered and quite honored that someone would think that I had the talent and humor to convey my stories in this way.


http://www.cracked.com/article_17573_7-fatal-injuries-that-people-somehow-survived.html/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=fanpage&utm_campaign=new+article&wa_ibsrc=fanpage


Wouldn't be the first time someone told me I was funny as hell ;)
And for those that can't appreciate Sarcasm.... I feel sorry for them.


Though lately I just cannot tap into my "inner smart ass". It's annoying really. With all this vomiting and sleeping I'm doing, I have no time for the witty repartee' I am accustomed to.
*Mourns*


It feels like I've lost an appendage :(

Love,
"Jill"

No comments: