Monday, January 20, 2014

On the Road to Recovery



Oh the wonderful world of the Internet.
There are no limits to what it can bring you while you are wracked by the plague, bedridden, and bored to insanity.

It's really sad to me that after five minutes of reading the front page on "Yahoo News" that I want to pack up and leave the planet...
Anyway, I pretty much stuck to YouTube and Facebook all weekend, with the exception of text messages from friends checking up on me; trying to cheer me up.

I love my friends :)

One even had pizza and Chicken Soup delivered to my house.
Chicken Soup delivered? Where was I when this option had become available?
Sick in bed I am going to assume. One of my coworkers dropped off my favorite vitamin c tablets and some NyQuil on my front porch. He didn't want to ring the door bell for fear I would answer and get him sick too.
Can't blame him there... I feel like death.
YouTube... Wow. There is no limits to what people post there. My "ignorance cherry" has been officially popped thanks to the people of America (mostly).

This weekend I learned about Drug Cartel's, Prostitution, Brothel Houses, Attachment Parenting (I have all sorts of issues with this one), smokey eye make up application, Natural Cancer treatments, Doctor Assisted Suicide, and a ton of Documentaries (my favorite).

I'd like to blame on being on the verge of dying, but I don't think YouTube is the "white light" one sees before their final hour. If it is, I am going to be very concerned and disappointed.
I will site severe boredom and leave it at that.

Of course there is always the obligatory Facebook posts that brought me hours of amusement in between coughing, sneezing, vomiting, and sleeping.

This... a mixture of complete stupidity, ingeniousness, and just tragedy.
IMO

However, the very end is pretty funny ;)

http://www.interestingfunfacts.com/how-close-to-a-train-track-can-you-set-up-a-vegetable-market.html?h=1

I am happy to report I am on the road to recovery, that I don't feel quite as debilitated as I did a few days ago or even yesterday.
At least I know should I become a permanently ill recluse, I have hours upon hours of YouTube videos to occupy my days/nights with.

That statement almost scares me.

No comments: